Six Night Specialist Delta Mobile Safari
With a focus on the world famous Okavango Delta this six night mobile safari is provided by the respected Specialist Guide Services. There are no fixed departures and the itinerary can be tailored to your requirements
With a real focus on the Okavango Delta this mobile safari allows small groups to experience the magic of the delta in a flexible and personal way. Over six nights guests are exposed to two distinct regions of the delta which allows for a variety of experiences.
Operated at three service levels, from the semi participation Mopane and Acacia levels to the fully serviced Marula level. Specialist Guide Services only offer bespoke departures and are able to tailor any itinerary. Families are well catered for with a custom family tent.
Day by Day Itinerary
RATES FOR SIX NIGHT NORTHERN BOTSWANA MOBILE SAFARI
Priced per person for group of four. Alternate group size pricing available on request.
SPECIALIST GUIDE SERVICES SERVICE LEVELS
• Walk-in Mini Meru tents (4 x 3m) with built-in floors, mosquito gauze on two door and four windows
• Small shaded front verandah with door mats and chairs
• Iron beds with double density mattresses (120mm / 5 in) (in a canvas bedroll to keep bedding dust proof when moving camp)
• Full linen (one pillow & pillow case; sheets, duvet, duvet cover and two extra blankets; bath and hand towels & face cloth)
• Walk-in tents (3 x 3m) with built-in floors, mosquito gauze on door and windows
• Small shaded front verandah with door mats
• Camp beds with camp (80mm/ 3 in) mattresses (in a bedroll to keep bedding dust proof when moving camp)
• Full linen (1 pillow, pillow case, sheets, duvet, duvet cover, 1 x towel & 1 x light extra blanket)
• Canvas tents (2 x 2m) mosquito gauze on door and windows.
• GroundMattress with , 1 pillow, pillow case, sheets, blanket and bath towel
• Toiletries: (toilet paper only) Please remember to bring your toiletries with you
• Shared shower (private portable shower filled on requestwith hot water by camp staff).
• Shared bush toilet (toilet seat over a pre-dug pit with ash to fill in as you go).